Do you want to convert your connection to warid telecom, it’s very easy, You can change your mobilink, ufone, telenor, zong number to Warid network just by dialling 0321-321-321-1 from your mobile number.
How to Change Your Number to Warid Online
Warid is also providing facility to change number to warid online (on the internet via their website), you have to check out following website
whenever we listen relating to this number of important questions comes into our thoughts hows it is possible? Following are few question and answers which we should know how to convert number to warid.
Understanding of Mobile Number Portability (MNP)?
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) makes it possible for users to keep their cell phone numbers (just like the 3 digit prefix) whenever transforming from 1 mobile operator to a different one mobile operator. It indicates the consumer has definite independence to decide on whatever mobile operator he would like best in Pakistan! Learn about Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
Important features about MNP
- You’ll be able to look at benefit of Warid’s high quality calling rates and interesting support choices without switching your mobile number.
- You can save the irritation of telling all of your connections as they are experienced in today’s number change circumstance.
- You can expect to encounter price conserving by keeping away from the expenses of fixed (notice mind and business cards) printing when your phone number will continue to be the identical.
How it Work
To Change your number is extremely simple as described earlier. All you have to visit to Warid at their sales & customer service retailers and take care of the necessary paperwork or you can dial 0321-321-321-1. You can also use online form to change number. Warid will then complete the information you have towards the donor mobile operator (your present cellular company) for confirmation. An agent of Warid Telecom will provide you when small application which you have to fill out, after successful mobile number changing you are able to go back home towards the wide array of useful products and services supplied by Warid Telecom. There is no need to visit the previous mobile operator to get new SIM card. Warid definitely will assist the progress of you in this way.
Note:- If there is any outstanding amount in your mobile account, you have to clear it first.
What are the documentary requirements for porting?
You have to carry out the subsequent document:
- Port Authorization Form (You will get it from Warid Franchise)
- Actual SIM card
- Original CNIC/NIC/Passport and also one copy of CNIC
Charges of Transfer
A processing service charge of Rs.100 does apply during the time of port-in. The payment is deducted via scrach card only. After successful transfer you will get free balance of Rs.65.
It will take few hours or few days to change number.
- how to convert ufone to warid
- convert ufone to warid
- how to convert zong to warid
- convert to warid
- how to convert jazz to warid
- ufone to warid convert
- zong to warid convert
- convert zong to warid
- zong sim convert to warid
- how to convert mobilink to warid