Can I jailbreak my iPhone 5.0? This is the question that most of us ask ourselves. The answer to this question is also very simple. Yes you can! Jailbreak is a new technique that has been there in the market ever since Apple started imposing limitations on their devices.
This led to the need for jailbreaking an iPhone. Apple iOS 6 is the latest firmware on their devices offering a wide range of applications and capabilities that can be unlocked through a jailbreak only.
The process of jailbreaking a new iOS firmware is also easy but it does require its users to follow some easy steps.
The fastest and safest way to jailbreak iPhone 5.0 is to download and install automated software.
Is jailbreak legal?
Jailbreak was considered illegal under the 1998 DMC act also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. But an amendment was passed in July 2010 that dictates that jailbreaking as a legal process under what was termed as the ‘free use of the device software’ due to the relentlessly changing nature of digital media. Apple, on the other hand, has declared that any of their devices, if found jailbroken, will immediately lose their warranty. But that part can be taken care of as the process is completely reversible and leaves no traces.
So, one can be sure that jailbreaking an iPhone is a completely safe process.
Jailbreak iPhone 5 and Bring It To Life!
Iphones offer full customization to suit the needs of the individual. They are reliable and user friendly. These are the characteristics that differentiate Apple devices from all others on the market.
Jailbreaking your iPhone opens up a whole new world of possibilities and options. It is no wonder why most iPhone users are quick to look for a jailbreak solution!
The fruits of jailbreaking an iphone are countless. Users can download free applications, software updates, firmware upgrades, and can customize the device to their needs. These are the features that differentiate an iPhone from other devices on the planet.
Jailbreaking iPhone 5:
Jailbreaking iPhone 5.0 is quite an easy process and requires the users to follow some essential steps. Before selecting a suitable jailbreak program, it should be kept in mind that the program is taken from atrusted source because most of the softwares on the web (especially jailbreaking) are made for the purpose of marketing. They are filled with malwares and potential viruses that harm your device.
The following steps should be kept in mind before jailbreaking an iOS 6 iPhone:
- Download a secure jailbreak software from the internet and save it on the desktop.
- Download a firmware (iOS 6) version of the device and save it on the desktop for an easy access.
- Synchronize all the data with iTunes.
- Now, run the jailbreak program. Be sure to turn the device off before you connect it to the computer.
- The program will prompt for an iOS firmware version. Select it along with Cydia and click ‘Next’.
- Connect the device to the computer (Note: it should be turned off).
- Now, bring the device into DFU mode. This is done by holding the home and power button for ten seconds, then releasing the power button and holding the home button for another five seconds.
- You should hear a ‘ding’ which is a sign that the jailbreak process has begun.
- The process will take a few minutes and you will be notified as it is completed.
Iphones are the most widely used devices around the world because they are user friendly, are cost effective, and can endure the hardships of environment than any other device. Recent statistics show that it is the top 6th favorite device in the world.
Improvements in the iOS 6 Firmware:
A lot of improvements are made in the iOS 6 version. They have further increased the capability of the iphone. Some of the new features are.
- Merged notifications
- Newspaper subscriptions
- Reminder system considerably improved
- Quick access to camera
- Photo editing (in-built) softwares
- Reader view
- Wi-Fi synchronization.